Monday, July 1, 2013

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Peek-a-Boo Cuckoo

Well, I don't really know what he's trying to tell me Doc... but little Brian definitely has something to say!

Ah yes, give me a moment to channel my inner "baby-whisperer". Hmmm... interesting... VERY interesting. Brian is bored. He is sick of playing peekaboo and requests more stimulation. He has conveyed to me that he likes to work with his hands and I have the perfect prescription in mind.

Rx:Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Peek-a-Boo Cuckoo. A friendly light-up birdie pops out with a greeting, and lots of songs and activities keep baby busy! Press the light-up nose for a counting song, spin the dial to learn about night and day, turn the key, slide the beads, spin the clock hands and pass the time with plenty of learning fun! Plays more than 10 songs and tunes, with fun sounds, phrases and volume control for quiet play. Teaches ABC's, numbers, counting, opposites, greetings, times of day and more! 
CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW AND PURCHASE YOUR LAUGH & LEARN FOR ONLY $28.99 !!!



AND FOR DAILY TOY UPDATES...
like us on facebook
follow us twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment