Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic Xylophone


“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.”
- Plato

Yeah, I mean... I get that, Doc... but isn't this kind of ridiculous to come home to? I know my husband wants Clayton to learn about music, but jeez...

Not to fear! Many husbands don't understand that children need smaller doses of certain medications. Music is an important supplement, so here is my suggestion.

Rx: Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic Xylophone. This xylophone encourages early music-making and helps children develop a sense of accomplishment. The mallet is attached, so it never gets lost. And it’s on wheels, so kids can pull it along wherever they go. 


CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW AND PURCHASE YOUR XYLOPHONE FOR ONLY $12.99 !!!




AND FOR DAILY TOY UPDATES...
like us on facebook
follow us twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment