Sunday, April 21, 2013

Drop 'n Drive Golf



Patient: "Doc... my thumbs... I think they're raw!"
Doc: "Ah, thumb war? Easy... I have this new lotion..."
Patient: "NO Doc, video games! There is this new golf one and I can NOT keep my hands off of it! I'm addicted and it's starting to affect my health!"
Doc: "I am sick (pun intended) of all these kids playing golf on video games! It's time to go outside and play it for real!"

Rx: Fisher-Price I can play sports
Drop 'n Drive Golf

As always, please follow the directions recommended from Doc's pharmacist (Note: overdose is impossible)...
"Step on the foot pedal to pop-up the tee, then press a button on the club to magically drop a ball. The ball automatically stays on the tee, ready for easy hitting with the oversized club head. But that’s only half the fun! To pick balls up like magic, just place the club head over the ball and press down. Surprise! It disappears! All 3 balls can hide inside the club head for Drop ’n Drive Golf fun, over and over again!"






But HURRY, this prescription is running out FAST! Only 13 left! Click THIS LINK to get your Drop 'n Drive Golf set for ONLY $24.99!


AND FOR DAILY TOY UPDATES...
like us on facebook 
follow us twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment